- Official launch of Clinical Research Centre, Hospital Seberang Jaya
The Centre was officiated by Dr Hj. Lailanor bin Hj. Ibrahim, Pengarah Kesihatan
Negeri Pulau Pinang (16th February 2012)
Family members of the CRC Seberang Jaya who contributed to it’s establishment
- The 7 th National Conference for Clinical Research 2013
The pride of CRC Seberang Jaya. Dr Hor Chee Peng (right) receiving first prize in
Poster Award and second prize in Young Investigator Award
- Bioavailability / Bioequivalence Study
Clinical Trial Unit, Seberang Jaya. The centre was accredited by the National
Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB).
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) machine.
Liquid Chromatography-tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) machine, capable
to detect concentration up to pico-mol.
Our amazing team for Bioavailability / Bioequivalence study.
- Evidence-based Medicine (EBM) Workshop
EBM Workshop with great speakers and fantastic participants !
- VENUS Study (Neuroprotection by Toco-trienol in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus)
VENUS is a joint effort between CRC Seberang Jaya and the School of
Pharmaceutical Science (USM), led by Professor Yuen Kah Hay. VENUS was
featured on the News Straight Time on 11 th March 2012.
The CRC Seberang Jaya is blessed with a big pool of clinicians from different specialties
who do research. Above are the Family Medicine Specialist from Health Clinic (Klinik Kesihatan)
from Perai area.